2014-12-11

Late Night Post #13

by



Bon Jovi - It's my life / acoustic version

When I first listened to this version of the song a few years ago I was lying down on the sand at the beach with my headphones on and watching the waves crashing to the ground. It was a hot day, sunny and joyful, quite different from the snow and cold of today. This song, so different from what most people listen to on vacations, I suppose, somehow gave me almost four minutes of... something different.

A couple of children were playing near the water, trying to catch in little buckets some small fish. Someday they too will grow, in their own different ways. Who will they be, in what will their soul transform and what will their heart finally end up embracing. I'm not the one to answer such questions but I sure do feel like asking them... to whom... to nobody, to anyone who can hear.

Today I walked on someone else's footsteps and climbed to the heights of despair. With freezing winds and bustling streets, bellow, is where we are still moving forth. I passed by my own self, my old self and felt so strange. Let's grow, let's change, remaining young for always.

No comments: